ultimate emo week
musing about the past week. in summary it would have looked something like this:mon =l tues ='( wed =l thurs =) fri =D sat =/ sun =)
what a craaaazy ride. ytd's water trg somehow left this rather bitter taste in my mouth; my mind was dismally scattered, to the point that words of encouragement fell on deaf ears. self-directed frustration subconsciously channeled into aggressiveness, my strokes were so screwed up. couldnt think clearly; the swear word kept flashing and it was so tantalizing to blurt it out, suppressing it required alot of mental strength. this never happened before, i was appalled that trg could trigger such intense emotions. teammates provided some humour relief over lunch. mmm the ever-dependable girls (: and a certain sweetheart too.
headed back on waters again this morning, with renewed determination. finally experienced "the rudder treatment" - excruciating blisters. any contact with water subjects my feet to searing pain, the wound still looks pretty raw and continues to ooze liquid. haha seeing the pathetic state that i'm in, the pro offered to teach me how to conquer the rudder :D anw big thanks again mel! for pushing me, for being supportive and as we all say, for being stable as a rock. (: it's a compliment kay! you're a strong girl. plus plus highlight of tdy's session was reliving k2 days with yihang. with each stroke, fond memories, familiar feelings came flooding back. how delightful.
mmm. class outing to vivocity and sentosa on fri. volleyball + captain's ball = fun under the sun. NICE. captured:

the girls! (:

one of us. HAHA.

(half of) sixseven! (:
sooooooo. lunched with cousin aft trg tdy. same age, same blood, different lives. haha it was so interesting to share our stories and i feel happy for you QI! :D alright the feet cannot be fully placed on the ground now. freakin hell lahh those blasted blisters.
life is pretty much revolving around faculty matters and training, cant wait to get PW over and done with. up next, a thrilling week to behold?
I Wait
I wait for you,
anxious to see your face.
I stand and watch,
looking for the first sign of your arrival.
I finally see you,
I take a second look to make sure you're really there.
My pulse races and I crack a smile,
this is what I've been waiting for.
You begin to approach,
you say, "Sorry, I'm late."
I say, "No problem."
But I think to myself,
'I'd have waited forever.'
- Jordan Jones -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home